I was supplied a visual of what the company was considering to use for their logo but they wanted to know if I could put something better together for them. Keeping to the medieval theme I started by sketching ideas and trying to see if there was anything I could do with the placement of the letters.
I’m not very skilled with a pencil so moved on to using Adobe Illustrator once I had some solid base ideas. Here I could quickly go through and eliminate anything I didn’t think was working and then perfect the few that I thought had potential.
Once I had the decision of the final design I worked on making all the variants of how it would appear in print and on screen.
© Andy Goodwin 2016